Regardez! Les actualités!
- News + Reviews
- New! Harper Collins features Yeah, No. Not Happening as one of the Books to Calm and Comfort
- Publisher’s Weekly called Yeah, No. Not Happening. an “empowering guide.”
- I’m giddy! The redoubtable Satellite Sisters have chosen Yeah, No. Not Happening as a Best Beach Bag Book for 2020. Even if we’re only carrying our beach bags from one room to the next!
- “The self-help book to end all self-help books,” says Booklist. I hope they don’t mean that literally.
- Excerpt: The 3 Questions that Make Saying “No” Easier. Refinery29
- Yeah, No. Not Happening takeover on headbutler.com, including new essay: “Self-Improvement in the Time of Self-Isolation.” Now is the time to declutter our self-improvement habits.
- Q&A with Didi Gluck on The Plum. Too much self-improvement f*cks you up.